- WINNER: London Book Festival
- WINNER: Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- BRONZE MEDALIST: Reader's Favorite Book Reviews & Award Contest
- FINALIST: Foreword Reviews Book of the Year Awards
- HONORABLE MENTION: New York Book Festival
The Jericho River is your guidebook to the past. It's more than a novel and more than a history. It's both.
The Jericho flows through a mythic world shaped by history. Young Jason Gallo sails the river on a dangerous quest to rescue his father. He battles minotaurs and pirates, flees barbarians, stumbles into mummies' tombs, and outwits fairies, philosophers, and scientists. He travels the length and breadth of Western Civilization, and his journey offers adventure and knowledge, myth and history ... fiction and truth.
Featuring twenty-six vivid illustrations and three maps.